The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
- Bank of England announces interest rate rise to tackle cost of living.
- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
- Over 2,000 companies filed for insolvency in March.
- MPs aim to make the UK a pioneer in technology.
- National Insurance contributions break all-time record.
- Business confidence grows, regardless of challenges ahead.
- ‘Non-doms’ can benefit from a more lenient tax treatment.
- Rising costs hinder business growth plans.
Join us, we're social
Click here to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and discover the lighter side of accounting at Lakeview.